"CONVERSE SKATEBOARDING" + series items in collaboration with the graphic label "SAYHELLO", which handles designs of various genres based in Tokyo and develops original apparel and accessories in Japan and overseas.
"CONVERSE SKATEBOARDING" standard series
- STABLE LAST: By adopting the last with the toe spring set low, the feeling of ground contact is improved and excellent stability is achieved.
- TRICK PROTECTOR: Suede, rubber, etc. are used to reinforce areas where there is a lot of contact during tricks to improve durability.
- DUAL TAPE: Adopting a double rubber tape structure reduces wear and improves durability.
- PADDED LINER: Adopts a seamless lining structure with a built-in thick cushioning foam to achieve excellent holdability.
- DURABLE SHOELACE: Improves durability by adopting polyester shoelaces with excellent strength while having a classic texture.
- EDGED OUTSOLE: A rubber outsole with a design in which fine grooves are carved in the direction of friction is used to achieve excellent grip.
- REACT SK: A newly developed high-performance cup insole for skateboarding that combines a high-density foam with excellent shock absorption, durability, and flexibility with an E.V.A.
Color : Blue x Green x Grey
Size : 23cm - 29cm
This is a pre-order item, the actual arrival time base on supplier's delivery date.
The Shipping Fee does not include customs & duties. You will be responsible for any customs & duties upon delivery.